Keen Project Solutions LLC. is a growing Design-Build, General Contractor and Construction Manager based out of Ankeny, IA working throughout the Midwest serving the Food, Ag, Manufacturing, and Industrial construction markets. Safety comes first in everything we do. We provide customers quality services and expertise.
The Administrative Assistant provides coordination and administrative services to the Keen team. This position will support answering phones, greeting visitors, scheduling, and coordinating staff and meetings, maintaining an electronic filing system, planning Company outings and events, marketing, operations initiatives, and safety initiatives.
- Manage safety, personal protective equipment, and inventory in the office and with website vendors.
- Promote Company-wide safety initiative with training coordination, training documents, or other related needs.
- Support Safety Committee with organizing minutes and requests.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Greet customers, employees, vendors personally and by answering telephone calls, directing calls, and taking messages in a personal, friendly manner.
- Assist with all Company events such as Company-sponsored activities, Christmas party, outside events, and meetings.
- Assist office manager, construction coordinator, or other team members with projects and other requests.
- Drive the Charitable Giving Committee to positively impact the community and the industry with local organizations, clubs, schools, colleges, and much more.
- Assist with the Website Committee directing and organizing minutes and requests.
Focus on End Goals:
- Good customer awareness and recognition skills.
- Handle confidential documentation and information while always maintaining a strict degree of confidentiality.
- Support executive team in preparing and editing high-quality correspondences, reports, and presentations.
- Track and update company compliance with state licenses and registrations.
- Plan, schedule, develop agendas and objectives for meetings and appointments using company calendar, GoToMeeting, and other technology.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies.
- Make travel arrangements for employees and guests.
- Handle incoming phone calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Perform general duties to include, but not limited to: photocopying, mailing, and filing.
- Evaluates office production, revises procedures, or devises new forms to improve efficiency of workflow.
- Work with teams and learn new jobs or processes to better self and company.
- Forecast concerns within your role and create a plan to make adaptions or changes while communicating such needs.
Education & Qualifications:
- Two-year degree in related field.
- Experience with processing payables and receivables and payroll reporting, preferred.
- Office, phone, and customer service duties experience.
- Handle daily situations with respected confidence and composure.
General Education and Qualification, Demands, and Keen Philosophy we require in all candidates and employees can be found on website. You will find information about Company Benefits, Military Hiring, Apprentice and Internship opportunities, and most importantly Safety Expectations. www.keenprojectsolutions.com/careers
Keen Project Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keen Project Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Keen Project Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keen Project Solutions is proud to offer a drug free workplace. All applicants are required to a pre-employment drug screen.