Keen Project Solutions LLC. is a growing Design-Build, General Contractor and Construction Manager based out of Ames, IA working throughout the Midwest serving the Food, Ag, Manufacturing, and Industrial construction markets. Safety comes first in everything we do. We provide customers quality services and expertise.
The Construction Project Coordinator is responsible for document management, accounting related functions, and project administration on all assigned projects. They will work under the direction of the Project Management team to perform tasks in various functions as a team player to support internal and external customers from the pre-construction phase through the final closeout of the project.
- Assist project team with implementing construction safety programs on all assigned projects.
- Support safety team with safety requirements on all assigned projects and help maintain a healthy and safe work environment.
- Track incidents and near misses along with property damage items on a per project basis.
- Maintain Owner, Subcontractor, and Vendor contract records in Procore.
- Provide meeting support to project team by organizing, reporting minutes, and following up with assigned duties.
- Draft and distribute approved owner and contractor meetings or other meeting minutes within 24 hours of meeting.
- Provide backup coverage to reception, incoming phone calls, and supply maintenance.
Focus on End Goals:
- Assist pre-construction team with qualifying and verifying list of subcontractors for bid documentation, bid solicitation, and bid management.
- Support team with proposal and presentation submissions to customer.
- Assist in obtaining all licenses, permits, documents necessary to start, build and complete construction project and follow through with until the end of project.
- Assist Project Manager to maintain logs and distribute approved change orders, monthly billings, and purchase order agreements.
- Collect Subcontractor or Vendor contracts, insurance, and bonds prior to starting work on project site and maintain through the duration of the project.
- Support team with document, RFI, and submittal management and upload/maintain in Procore.
- Keep management informed on status of work, issues that may escalate, resource gaps and unmanaged risks.
- Assist project team with change management protocols including request for quote issuance.
- Daily tracking along with accurately and timely processing payables and receivables.
- Record draw requests, invoices, and payments into Procore and Accounts Payable software for payment by job commitment with accuracy.
- Perform general duties that includes, but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, setting up a meeting, and answering phone calls.
- Evaluates project coordination processes, revises procedures, or devises new forms to improve efficiency of workflow.
- Forecast issues and solve problems with project or accounting processes.
- Assist with development of internal and external customers with process specific training.
Education & Qualifications:
- Two or four year degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, or other related field preferred.
- Experience as a Construction Project Coordinator or Administrator.
- Microsoft Office, Project, Sage 300 Timberline, and Procore experience is preferred.
- Experience processing accounts payables and receivables.
General Education and Qualification, Demands, and Keen Philosophy we require in all candidates and employees can be found on website. You will find information about Company Benefits, Military Hiring, Apprentice and Internship opportunities, and most importantly Safety Expectations. www.keenprojectsolutions.com/careers
Keen Project Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keen Project Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Keen Project Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keen Project Solutions is proud to offer a drug free workplace. All applicants are required to a pre-employment drug screen.