Keen Project Solutions LLC. is a growing Design-Build, General Contractor and Construction Manager based out of Ankeny, IA working throughout the Midwest serving the Food, Ag, Manufacturing, and Industrial construction markets. Safety comes first in everything we do. We provide customers quality services and expertise.
The Construction Project Coordinator is responsible for document management, accounting related functions, and project administration on all assigned projects. They will work under the Project Management team’s direction to perform tasks in various functions as a team player to support internal and external customers from the pre-construction phase through the final closeout of the project.
- Complete prequalification process for new Subcontractors and update annually for existing Subcontractors.
- Draft and execute Subcontractor and Vendor commitments prior to starting work on site.
- Obtain Subcontractor certificates of insurance prior to starting work on site and maintain them throughout the duration of the project.
- Assist project team with creating and issuing change orders and monthly Owner billings.
- Assist project team with the closeout process, including but not limited to ensuring final invoices have been received for all costs, including commitments, AP invoices, credit cards, and fuel charges.
- Maintain Owner, Subcontractor, and Vendor commitment records in Procore.
- Resolve administrative problems by analyzing information, identifying, and communicating solutions while building rapport with internal and external customers.
- Provide meeting support to the project team by taking effective meeting minutes and distributing them to the team within 24 hours of meeting end.
- Research and resolve internal and external invoice discrepancies.
- Work closely with Owner representatives to recognize and resolve inconsistencies.
Focus on End Goals:
- Assist pre-construction team with qualifying and verifying list of subcontractors for bid documentation, bid solicitation, and bid management utilizing Building Connected.
- Utilize Sage Estimating, Sage 300, and Procore to support project team with budget management throughout the life of the project.
- Support the project team with document management in Procore and Sharepoint (when applicable).
- Keep management informed of unmanaged risks.
- Assist project team with change management utilizing the Procore processes.
- Accurately and timely processing of accounts payables and receivables.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily assignments with multiple teams.
- Perform general duties that include but are not limited to: copying, filing, setting up meetings, and answering phone calls.
- Evaluate project coordination processes, revise procedures, and/or devise new forms to improve workflow efficiency.
- Forecast issues and solve problems with operations or accounting processes.
- Assist with the development of internal and external customers with process-specific training.
- Utilize and/or grow public speaking skills to present to office staff on a bi-monthly rotation and record video processes when required.
Education & Qualifications:
- Two or four-year degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, or other related field preferred.
- Experience as a Construction Project Coordinator or Administrator.
- Sharepoint, Microsoft Office (365), Sage Estimating, Sage 300, Building Connected, Trello and Procore experience is preferred.
- Experience processing accounts payables and receivables.
General Education and Qualification, Demands, and Keen Philosophy we require in all candidates and employees can be found on website. You will find information about Company Benefits, Military Hiring, Apprentice and Internship opportunities, and most importantly Safety Expectations. www.keenprojectsolutions.com/careers
Keen Project Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keen Project Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Keen Project Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keen Project Solutions is proud to offer a drug free workplace. All applicants are required to a pre-employment drug screen.