Keen Project Solutions LLC. is a growing Design-Build, General Contractor and Construction Manager based out of Ames, IA working throughout the Midwest serving the Food, Ag, Manufacturing, and Industrial construction markets. Safety comes first in everything we do. We provide customers quality services and expertise.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing the tool shop, material warehouse, premises and fleet. Ensure internal customer satisfaction through solid management of people, process and operations. In particular, will supervise, coordinate, and track all shop functions regarding distributing, ordering, receiving, storage, inventory, supplies, equipment, along with the movement and shipping of materials, stocking and unstocking jobsite trailers. Maintain a safe, clean, and efficient work environment.
- Manage safety personal protective equipment and inventory, assist with safety training.
- Inspect physical condition of warehouse and equipment and prepare work orders for repairs of building and requisitions for repairs and/or replacement of equipment.
- Manage layout of warehouse and site to ensure efficient and effective use of space in an organized work environment.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and manage policies, procedures, and metrics to ensure a safe workplace, efficient customer service, and continuous improvement for warehouse and distribution operations.
- Communicate with suppliers and vendors for shipments, pickups, and any other warehouse related needs.
Focus on End Goals:
- Establish operational procedures and manage activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Participate in the equipment evaluation process to purchase, trade, repair, and sell equipment as part of a team, to determine stock level and buy or sell needs.
- Perform opening and closing duties on a daily basis to include unlocking and locking facilities and ensuring shop areas are clean and ready for use.
- Manage fleet operations consisting of maintenance program, GPS system, leasing, buying, sales, and day to day fleet management activity.
- Advise employees on care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock; and related problems in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Evaluate warehouse production, revise procedures, or devise new procedures to improve efficiency of workflow.
- Forecast issues and solve problems.
- Trace history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommend remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
Education & Qualifications:
- Experience managing warehouse stock and logistics.
- Software experience (Warehouse Management Systems, Viewpoint, or Tool Tracking Solutions) is preferred.
General Education and Qualification, Demands, and Keen Philosophy we require in all candidates and employees can be found on website. You will find information about Company Benefits, Military Hiring, Apprentice and Internship opportunities, and most importantly Safety Expectations. www.keenprojectsolutions.com/careers
Keen Project Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keen Project Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Keen Project Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keen Project Solutions is proud to offer a drug free workplace. All applicants are required to a pre-employment drug screen.